September 24, 2011

Back Home....

I am home finally. I think my dog is still not trusting me not to disappear again, lol. I it is hard to explain to a dog that you really were at the hospital, lol. Well I guess the lungs gave up with  my asthma. So I spent like two days in there, good place good people really. I missed the spouse and the poor puppy. I have cleaned and am now cooking a nice dinner for us and one of our neighbors. She was coming down but then she got ill. Well I guess not much more to say
- Just Kat, batting around another pearl for the string.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
I am a married 41 almost 42 year old. Where did the time go. I have 4 children and by the time Christmas is here I will have 5 Grand Children.


myfreecopyright.com registered & protected