September 18, 2011

The Pearls still shine...

You will see I love the ... for some reason. I am not sure why I always have. You will see there will be tons relieved about me and mine. I say mine as a great lead up to this posting tonight. My spouse has spent all day literally making this look like my place. A great job was done by the way. I talked with my neighbor tonight he is still not over his divorce. Part of that I get, how do you get over your own heart? My answer- You don't. When two people click as we do the minds and hearts souls and spirits join in a way I will try to explain. Forgive me if I am inept in this attempt.
My life is changing quickly as it does in the fall. I love the fall, I guess that is partly because I am born in November. Hum not sure really it just is what it is. I have grown to love the fall of the night. It is like a warm blanket being tucked around your chilly shoulder by your lover after it is covered with a sheen of sweat well deserved...

- Just Kat, batting around another pearl for the string.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
I am a married 41 almost 42 year old. Where did the time go. I have 4 children and by the time Christmas is here I will have 5 Grand Children.


myfreecopyright.com registered & protected