September 18, 2011

The Sun still shines?

I have been sick, pnemonia most likely. My spouse has been taking wonderful care of me so I am well on the mend. We have a border collie Penny she is our amusement and heart. As I typed her name she jumps up to say hey, lol. Dogs I love them. She has a collection of stuffies, Franken Dude- now Dude is a round hedge hog stuffie. She chewed the first one apart and was so sad we went and got her another one. So you might ask why Franken Dude? Well she chewed this one apart too and look just as sad. So we sewed him up.
So the sun is still shinning this morning. I knew it would, it was in the sky last night that it would be a great day here. So what you are going to do with your day? We are given just so many on this plane- it is up to us to see how we spend them.
This is where Franken Dude comes in- sometimes we don't mean to chew apart our favorite stuffies. We area greatful there are those around to fix them. So who fixed your Franken Dude today on this sunny morning?

- Just Kat, batting around another pearl for the string.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
I am a married 41 almost 42 year old. Where did the time go. I have 4 children and by the time Christmas is here I will have 5 Grand Children.


myfreecopyright.com registered & protected